PRP Hair Restoration Pricing
PRP therapy for hair restoration is one of the newest and least invasive treatments for hair restoration available today. Using your body’s own plasma re-injected into the scalp, natural hair growth processes are activating, helping to revitalize natural hair growth in areas where it has stopped. Pricing for this treatment depends on a variety of factors. Mainly, how many treatments you will need is what will cause the price to increase or decrease. Read on for more information on PRP Hair Restoration pricing in Chicago at Chicago Cosmetic Institute.
Cost and pricing fees
PRP Packages are highly recommended. Pricing is better the more treatments that are packaged together. If needed, one treatment is possible, but rarely recommended. Typically, a 3-4 treatment package is needed to achieve full results.
Single PRP Treatment
2 Treatment PRP Package
4 Treatment PRP Package
Pre and Post Care for PRP Hair Restoration
Here are a few things to keep in mind and do when preparing and recovering from a PRP Hair Restoration procedure.
- Wash your hair the morning of your procedure. DO NOT use conditioner or any other hair products besides shampoo.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and the day of your procedure, as blood drawing can become more difficult and plasma is produced less effectively when dehydrated.
- Avoid NSAIDs for a full week (7 days) before and on the day of your procedure. It is also recommended to stop any herbal supplements for the same period of time.
- Avoid touching or scrubbing the injection site for 24 hours after. The scalp may feel sore and tender.
- Shampoo the hair after treatment. Hot water will help with the feelings of tenderness.
- Cold compressions may help with discomfort. Avoid hair color and chemical for 48 hours after the procedure. Avoid hair products for 24 hours after.
- PRP therapy for hair restoration can be performed every 4 weeks. 3-4 treatments is recommended in order to take advantage of full results.
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- Committed Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and licensed Medical Aesthetician team
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location in North Center Chicago
- Free parking
Chicago Cosmetic Institute: Med Spa Services The Chicago Cosmetic Institute offers a variety of medical spa services, also known as med spa services. We have a variety of options that focus on the eyes, face, breast, body, and the skin. Our caring and results-oriented team strives for patient satisfaction. Book a consultation today to learn about options that help you feel your best. Our Chicago Med Spa Services include Laser Hair Removal, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Botox, Lifestyle Lift, PRP for Hair Restoration and Facial Rejuvination, CoolSculpting, and more. Beyond cosmetic services and plastic surgery, our team of medical estheticians, physicians, and their support staff can help you with additional services, including: acne treatment options, a chemical peel, skin tightening procedures, stretch mark removal, and other skin care services that look and feel great.