Minimally Invasive Skin Care Treatments
Injectables & Fillers
Chicago Cosmetic Institute treats a full range of skin issues with non-surgical treatments. From dermal injections to topical skin care products that provide a deep clean. Our treatments will give you the skin you want in a fraction of the time it takes with more invasive treatments.
- Botox – the most popular dermal filler of all time. Botox relaxes the muscles under the skin to loosen wrinkles and smooth the surface.
- Juvederm – relaxes the muscles under the skin and helps with wrinkle relief. Juvederm provides 9 months to a year of wrinkle free skin. Meant for moderate to severe facial wrinkles. More powerful than Botox.
- Medical Skin Care Products – stronger than the conventional products that you might see at a spa. Our peels and other facial products can be 40% stronger than the ones you would be able to find in a spa. Deeper treatments show much faster results. Wrinkle relief as well as moisture and collagen enhancement available.
- PCA Skin – medical grade facial products addressing challenging skin concerns. PCA products are only offered through PCA certified professionals like CCI. Aging, acne, discoloration, sensitive skin, and rosacea are all treated by this product.
- Latisse – FDA approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people who have light lashes or not enough. A simple topical ointment that will stimulate lash growth naturally. Growth happens over a period of weeks.
- Obagi Nu Derm System – a product line aimed at transforming your skin. This system will create a younger, more radiant appearance. We help to transform the appearance of aging skin. There are many formula options, ranging from dry to medium to oily skin. Options are available for all skin types.
Chicago Cosmetic Institute
Our Goal Is You At Your Very Best
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- Committed Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and licensed Medical Aesthetician team
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location in North Center Chicago
- Free parking