Cosmetic Dermatology Chicago
Skin Peels, Resurfacing, & Facials
There are cosmetic issues that can be solved with as little as s topical skin treatment. Our Chicago cosmetic dermatology program makes regular advancements in the field of non-invasive treatment. The newest and best treatments are available right here in Downtown or North Center Chicago.
Non-Surgical skin treatments
- Chemical Peel’s – Improves the appearance of skin on the face, hands, and/or neck. The treatment gets its name from the chemical solution applied to the skin. The solution causes exfoliation of the skin, which eventually peels off. New, regenerated skin underneath is less wrinkled and has a smoother appearance and feel.
- There are varying levels of depth achievable with different solutions.
- Jessner Peel – a peeling agent made from resorcinol, lactic acid, and salicylic acid. The Jessner peel is a lighter peel. It won’t penetrate deeply into the skin. It addresses surface coloration and acne. There are other peels designed to effect deeper layers of the skin.
- Oxygenating Facial – simulates the natural oxygenation and circulation of the skin. Treatment draws oxygen to the skin’s surface. This helps to promote healing and rejuvenates skin that has depletes over time.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – use the power of pulsating light to smooth and correct coloring on the skin. There is more information available below this box on our skin resurfacing procedures.
- Intense Pulsed Light Photo Rejuvenation – corrects the skin coloration and texture. Skin degrades due to factors like the sun and toxins. There is more information below in the Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) section.
- Custom Medical Facials – A medical facial is like a regular facial that you can get at a standard spa. Medi facials take advantage of medical grade topical products. Medical grade products have a greater effect penetrating skin, improving moisture and smoothness. A media facial can only be done by a certified medical aesthetician. Our aesthetic staff is the best in Chicago.
Chicago Cosmetic Institute
Our Goal Is You At Your Very Best
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- Committed Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and licensed Medical Aesthetician team
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location in North Center Chicago
- Free parking