Face Lift Chicago
Face lift, or rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure that improves and eliminates visible signs of aging in the face and neck, from sagging to wrinkles, jowls to loose or relaxed skin. If you are experiencing these issues and it is beginning to hurt your self-confidence, a face lift may be right for you.
Go behind the scenes of a Restylane® Lyft Procedure with one of Chicago Cosmetic Institute’s beautiful patients.
Genetics, sun exposure, gravity, and things like smoking can all contribute to the aging of the face. These changes are best treated with a facelift.
CCI offers a variety of different options for modern facelift surgery including the Short Scar or Mini Face Lift, a MACS (Minimal Access Cranial Suspension) Lift, and a SMAS (Superficial Musculo-Aponeurotic System) Lift.
If unsure of what these procedures are or looking to talk more with a professional, a consultation will help determine the best method for you and provide more information on the various treatment options offered at Chicago Cosmetic Institute.
Before Botox, brow and forehead lines are active. After Botox, forehead and brows are smooth.
50 year old with improved facial features after facelift.
Neck contour improvement after SmartLipo (Laser Assisted Liposuction)
Choose Chicago Cosmetic Institute
Our Goal Is You At Your Very Best
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- Committed Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and licensed Medical Aesthetician team
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location in North Center Chicago
- Free parking