2333 W. Irving Park Road. Suite #3 Chicago, IL 60618
Call Today for Your Consultation: 773-669-5950
Breast implants (or breast augmentation / augmentation mammoplasty) is a surgical procedured aimed at increasing the size and fullness of the brest. Breasts are often reshaped as well for best benefit.
Information about the breast implants procedure
A breast augmentation surgeon places silicone, saline, or other composite breast implants into the chest, under the muscle and breast tissue.
Why choose breast implants?
Most patients choose breast implants in order to:
- Enlarge breasts and make them more full in shape when they are naturally small.
- Restore the size and shape of the original breast before pregnancy, child birth, weight loss, aging, or breast feeding.
- Make breasts more symmetrical and even in size.
- Move the nipple into a more desirable location.
- Restore breasts after surgery
Breast Implants before and after
Choose Chicago Cosmetic Institute
Our Goal Is You At Your Very Best
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- Committed Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and licensed Medical Aesthetician team
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location in North Center Chicago
- Free parking