2333 W. Irving Park Road. Suite #3 Chicago, IL 60618
Call Today for Your Consultation: 773-669-5950
Breast implants (or breast augmentation / augmentation mammoplasty) is a surgical procedured aimed at increasing the size and fullness of the brest. Breasts are often reshaped as well for best benefit.
Information about the breast implants procedure
A breast augmentation surgeon places silicone, saline, or other composite breast implants into the chest, under the muscle and breast tissue.
Why choose breast implants?
Most patients choose breast implants in order to:
- Enlarge breasts and make them more full in shape when they are naturally small.
- Restore the size and shape of the original breast before pregnancy, child birth, weight loss, aging, or breast feeding.
- Make breasts more symmetrical and even in size.
- Move the nipple into a more desirable location.
- Restore breasts after surgery
Breast Implants before and after
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- Committed Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and licensed Medical Aesthetician team
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location in North Center Chicago
- Free parking
North Center Chicago
2333 W. Irving Park Rd.
Chicago, IL 60618
Free Parking behind building
Chicago Cosmetic Institute: Med Spa Services The Chicago Cosmetic Institute offers a variety of medical spa services, also known as med spa services. We have a variety of options that focus on the eyes, face, breast, body, and the skin. Our caring and results-oriented team strives for patient satisfaction. Book a consultation today to learn about options that help you feel your best. Our Chicago Med Spa Services include Laser Hair Removal, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Botox, Lifestyle Lift, PRP for Hair Restoration and Facial Rejuvination, CoolSculpting, and more. Beyond cosmetic services and plastic surgery, our team of medical estheticians, physicians, and their support staff can help you with additional services, including: acne treatment options, a chemical peel, skin tightening procedures, stretch mark removal, and other skin care services that look and feel great.