Chicago Cosmetic Institute’s Partnership with Sarah’s Circle
The doctors and staff of the Chicago Cosmetic Institute are proud to announce a brand new partnership with Sarah’s Circle, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping women rebuild their lives. The organization serves homeless women or those in need of safe space from domestic violence or other dangerous elements of their lives. Sarah’s Circle has been helping women since 1979 in Chicago’s Uptown Community.
We will be donating $15 to the organization on behalf of every patient that refers their friends or family to our practice. If someone you know is interested in cosmetic services in Chicago, it would mean a lot to our team and even more to the women that Sarah’s Circle serves! We look forward to working with and benefitting this amazing organization.
Choose Chicago Cosmetic Institute
Our Goal Is You At Your Very Best
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- Committed Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and licensed Medical Aesthetician team
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location in North Center Chicago
- Free parking