Cosmetic Dermatology by Chicago Cosmetic Institute
Having beautiful skin adds to confidence and makes us feel our best. At Chicago Cosmetic Institute, our state of the art laser and cosmetic center is here to help with every one of your skin care needs. Each of our board-certified dermatologists is trained in cosmetic and laser surgery and here to help you with your skin care issues.
Enjoy a consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Karol Gutowski. He will listen to you and help determine the best method to achieve your goals. At Chicago Cosmetic Institute we treat all ages — from infants to adults — and all skin types. Our staff is here to make you feel great in your own skin.
Non-surgical options for better skin
Not all cosmetic procedures are invasive. Some problems are solved with simple topical skin treatments. Chicago cosmetic dermatology has made many recent advancements in this field. We offer the newest and best skin treatments available.
- Chemical Peels – an aesthetic technique used to peel the top layer or layers of the skin. The peel reveals new, rejuvenated skin underneath. There are different kinds of peels available. Chemical peels give smoother skin with fewer wrinkles.
- Jessner Peel – a peeling agent made from resorcinol, lactic acid, and salicylic acid. The Jessner peel is a lighter peel. It won’t penetrate deeply into the skin. It addresses surface coloration and acne. There are other peels designed to effect deeper layers of the skin.
- Oxygenating Facial – simulates the natural oxygenation and circulation of the skin. Treatment draws oxygen to the skin’s surface. This helps to promote healing and rejuvenates skin that has depletes over time.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – use the power of pulsating light to smooth and correct coloring on the skin. There is more information available below this box on our skin resurfacing procedures.
- Intense Pulsed Light Photo Rejuvenation – corrects the skin coloration and texture. Skin degrades due to factors like the sun and toxins. There is more information below in the Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) section.
- Custom Medical Facials – A medical facial is like a regular facial that you can get at a standard spa. Medi facials take advantage of medical grade topical products. Medical grade products have a greater effect penetrating skin, improving moisture and smoothness. A media facial can only be done by a certified medical aesthetician. Our aesthetic staff is the best in Chicago.
Cosmetic Skin Treatments
Minimally invasive skin care treatments
Chicago Cosmetic Institute treats a full range of skin issues with non-surgical treatments. From dermal injections to topical skin care products that provide a deep clean. Our treatments will give you the skin you want in a fraction of the time it takes with more invasive treatments.
- Botox – the most popular dermal filler of all time. Botox relaxes the muscles under the skin to loosen wrinkles and smooth the surface.
- Juvederm – relaxes the muscles under the skin and helps with wrinkle relief. Juvederm provides 9 months to a year of wrinkle free skin. Meant for moderate to severe facial wrinkles. More powerful than Botox.
- Medical Skin Care Products – stronger than the conventional products that you might see at a spa. Our peels and other facial products can be 40% stronger than the ones you would be able to find in a spa. Deeper treatments show much faster results. Wrinkle relief as well as moisture and collagen enhancement available.
- PCA Skin – medical grade facial products addressing challenging skin concerns. PCA products are only offered through PCA certified professionals like CCI. Aging, acne, discoloration, sensitive skin, and rosacea are all treated by this product.
- Latisse – FDA approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people who have light lashes or not enough. A simple topical ointment that will stimulate lash growth naturally. Growth happens over a period of weeks.
- Obagi Nu Derm System – a product line aimed at transforming your skin. This system will create a younger, more radiant appearance. We help to transform the appearance of aging skin. There are many formula options, ranging from dry to medium to oily skin. Options are available for all skin types.
Full Body Skin Care
Attaining beautiful skin all over
Cosmetic skin procedures aren’t only for the face. Many of the same skin treatments are available for the rest of the body. We offer a full suite of cosmetic dermatology treatments for the skin body-wide.
- Smoothing Body Peel – a chemical peel used for smoothing out the skin on the rest of the body. Reduces wrinkles and discoloration. The smoothing body peel provides smooth, radiant skin to the full body. Helps with small bumps and acne as well.
- Perfecting Neck & Decollete – a product used for the delicate skin of the neck and chest. Strengthens, firms, and removes redness and discoloration of the skin. Brings skin back to its healthy, youthful appearance.
- Laser Hair Removal – A permanent hair removal solution that can target any area of the body. Performed with a variety of different lasers depending on patient variables. The thickness of the hair, color, and skin tone of the patient call for different methods and equipment. Dark, thick hair and fair hair are treated differently. Laser hair removal is tailored to the specific patient in need.
Dermal Fillers Chicago: Beautiful Skin on a Beautiful Time Line
Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing
What’s Different about this Dermal Filler
How Restylane Works
How Is This Natural Effect Achieved?
What You Will See with Sculptra
Acne Scars Treated with Bellafill
Thanks for reading
Botox & Dysport
Botox injections in North Center Chicago
What is Botox? How does Botox Work?
Is Botox Right for Me?
Seeing a Difference with Dysport
Dysport vs Botox: What’s the Difference?
Get in Touch
CO2 Laser Resurfacing
Beautiful, even skin with laser therapy
- acne scars
- age spots
- facial blemishes
- stretch marks
- sun damage
How Laser Skin Resurfacing Works
What to Expect During and After the Procedure
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Using the power of light to smooth the skin
Improving Your Complexion — Clear Skin with IPL Photo Facial Treatments
- Sun Spots
- Brown Spots
- Broken Capillaries
- Age Spots
- Stretch marks
- Spider veins
- Large visible pores
How the IPL Skin Treatment Works
Benefits of IPL Photorejuvenation
What to Do Prior to Photorejuvenation Treatment
- Avoid self-tanners and excessive sun for 2-4 weeks before treatment.
- There are some medications that you may be asked to stop using prior to each treatment. Some of these are minocycline, tetracycline, doxycycline or Retin-A/Renova.
- Sun screen, hats, and sun glasses are recommended for the newly improved skin. Skin can be sensitive right after treatment and should be protected properly.
- Do your research. Make sure that your laser therapy is being applied by a doctor, physicians assistant, or licensed medical aesthetician with plenty of experience.
Laser Hair Removal
Fast and effective hair removal with Chicago laser
How Laser Hair Removal Works
When to Consider Laser Hair Removal
- Dark or coarse facial hair
- Tired of waxing, shaving, bleaching or electrolysis
- Need a cost-effective way to remove hair long term
- Want a gentle way to remove hair
- Want less upkeep
Revealing a layer of newer, smoother skin
Dermaplaning vs Microdermabrasion
Before & After: Cosmetic Skin Procedures
THERE's NO SLIDER ON THE Original site.
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- PA committed team of licenced aestheticians
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking
Call 773-231-9671 Schedule your consultation today!
Chicago Cosmetic Institute: Med Spa Services The Chicago Cosmetic Institute offers a variety of medical spa services, also known as med spa services. We have a variety of options that focus on the eyes, face, breast, body, and the skin. Our caring and results-oriented team strives for patient satisfaction. Book a consultation today to learn about options that help you feel your best. Our Chicago Med Spa Services include: Laser Hair Removal, Tummy Tuck services, Liposuction, Botox, Lifestyle Lift Beyond cosmetic services and plastic surgery, our team of medical estheticians, physicians, and their support staff can help you with additional services, including: acne treatment options, a chemical peel, skin tightening procedures, stretch mark removal, and other skin care services that look and feel great.