The Mommy Makeover by Chicago Cosmetic Institute
Enhance your breasts and tummy. Improve your self-image.
The Mommy Makeover is an increasingly popular bundle of procedures at the Chicago Cosmetic Institute for women who want to bring their body back to where it was before having kids and general aging. The Mommy Makeover treatment offers available packages of multiple procedures to improve on patients’ problem areas. Most of our patients utilize 2 or more of these procedures at a time.
If you hear yourself thinking, “I wish I could look like I did before I had kids”… or “No matter how hard I try, I can’t lose my baby weight”… The Mommy Makeover may be perfect for you. Please feel free to get in touch with CCI to go over the Mommy Makeover and how it could benefit you. We are happy to help! Some more information about the Mommy Makeover is included in our blog post about it.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover combines a variety of our surgical and non-surgical procedures. Procedures include breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, CoolSculpting, and more. Procedures can be performed simultaneously or consecutively, depending on the patient and their desired results and time frame.
Below are some of the main procedures included in the Mommy Makeover package at CCI:
- Breast Lift – Restore a youthful, vibrant profile. The breast lift is done by reshaping the natural breast tissue and sometimes repositioning of the nipple as needed.
- Tummy Tuck – When a woman is carrying a baby, the stomach muscles need to stretch to accommodate. Weaker muscles, stretch marks, and loose skin tend to happen as a result. While some people are able to “bounce back” quickly with little effort, most cases are much more difficult. Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, removes the excess skin and fatty tissue. It tightens and restores the muscles in the stomach and can move the belly button back to a more natural pre-pregnancy position.
- Liposuction – Eliminate love handles, saddlebags or spot layers of fat for a perfectly contoured body. Some areas of fatty tissue can be difficult to target with diet and exercise alone.
- CoolSculpting® – A relatively new offering. CoolSculpting uses “targeted cooling” to freeze fat away in areas like the midsection, arms, thighs, and neck/chin. Non-surgical and with no required downtime or time away from work. CoolSculpting can be completed in as little as a half hour! More about CoolSculpting here.
- Arm, Buttock, Thigh or Post-Weight Loss Body Lifts – Reduce extra skin and fatty tissue in smaller, specific areas of the body that may require extra attention for some patients.
- Stretch Mark Removal – Lighten and remove stretch marks and puckered lines on your skin. Laser treatments available for minimal pain and recovery time.
Mommy Makeover is an Outpatient Procedure
Our patients who have had a Mommy Makeover often combine two or more of these procedures for their breasts and stomach. These operations are usually performed as an outpatient procedure with general anesthesia.
To find out more or to schedule a consultation, please call the Chicago Cosmetic Institute today at 773-669-5950 or fill out the Contact Form.
- Board-certified plastic surgeons and doctors
- PA committed team of licenced aestheticians
- State-of-the-art technology
- Medical grade skincare products and treatments
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Welcoming, friendly, multi-lingual staff
- Stunning mid-century modern facility
- Convenient hours and location
- Free parking
Call 773-231-9671 Schedule your consultation today!
Chicago Cosmetic Institute: Med Spa Services The Chicago Cosmetic Institute offers a variety of medical spa services, also known as med spa services. We have a variety of options that focus on the eyes, face, breast, body, and the skin. Our caring and results-oriented team strives for patient satisfaction. Book a consultation today to learn about options that help you feel your best. Our Chicago Med Spa Services include: Laser Hair Removal, Tummy Tuck services, Liposuction, Botox, Lifestyle Lift Beyond cosmetic services and plastic surgery, our team of medical estheticians, physicians, and their support staff can help you with additional services, including: acne treatment options, a chemical peel, skin tightening procedures, stretch mark removal, and other skin care services that look and feel great.